Thursday, June 5

Happy 1st Birthday Max

It is June 5th and Max is one! I anticipated that I would be in and out of a funk today and that certainly has been the. For that reason I invited a couple of girlfriends and their kids to join us at McDonalds today. The kids could play, the moms could chat, and I could drown my sorrows in a chocolate shake. My friends came and much to my surprise they brought a party. How awesome is it to have good friends.Gretchen brought a great gift for Max (personalized shirts that I cannot do justice here) and Jenny brought a full-on personalized cake and party plates. I felt the love. We sang happy birthday, opened the gift and ate cake.Thank you friends. I am so appprciative....beyond words.....


What a rocking cake, and tasty too. Thanks Jenny


Evan, Jack and Aiden "Celebrating with nuggets"


The "We bring a Party" Queens Jenny and Gretchen (and Annika)


Mia sporting her best party face.

Thanks too, to all of you who have thought of us today and sent kind emails with prayers, encouragements and personalized songs (erinn). On a day that has been a bit difficult to deal with we are so blessed to be surrounded with friends, near and far, and their words of encouragement. You all rock our world.