That is right the long awaited day has come. Friday night Jon and I board a plane for Guatemala. Currently we are in the throws of arranging hotels, flights, sight seeing and more. Our home is a blur of activity and emotions. We are attempting to savor these last days of being a family of three. We have been so appreciative of all the support, encouragement and prayers that all of you have provided. It has been so meaningful to share this journey with all of you. We will do our best to keep you posted via our blog about the days events. We will leave pictures to emails only though. We ask that you continue to pray for us in these days to come. Should you need a few specifics (or a gazillion) I have included that.
- That God would go before us in our travels. Safe, smooth and enjoyable experience.
- That we could feel comfortable and truly enjoy our time experiencing Guatemala.
JON & MEG
- We pray that we would be healthy and have great stamina.
- In this stressful time (esp. for two strong willed first borns who don’t deal well with the unknown or change )that we would roll with the flow, have great attitudes, be sensitive and attentive to the other and that patience would prevail.
- We pray that we can just take it all in and enjoy it. This is a great privilege to experience all that we will. We want to enjoy it.
- Would be have a great time with grandparents and friends. That he would truly enjoy
his time away from us.
- That his little heart would be prepared with gentleness and joy to receive his little brother.
- We pray that his heart would know that we are his parents.
- We pray that the transition would go smoothly.
- We pray that he would sleep, eat and travel well.
FOSTER MOM & FAMILY
- We pray that they would know the depths of our gratitude for all their love an care.
- That they would be comforted in their time of grief.
- We really hope to be able to sight see during our trip. We hope that this works out with a great driver and a great experience.
- We pray that all will go smoothly when we meet with the embassy and pick up the visa.
- We pray that travel details will go smoothly. Especially with customs/immigration and making our connecting flights.
That is all for now. Stay tuned, we will keep you posted!