Monday, October 6

Living Room Funiture? NAAAHHH

Many of you know that I have long petitioned for formal living room furniture. But alsas, now luck. However the wisdom and experience of motherhood thus far has morphed my desire for furniture to one that longs for an "interactive,healthy,fun, child containment/wear them out/keep them out of the kitchen while I make dinner" apparatus. And so, on Saturday morning A BOUNCE HOUSE arrived on our front porch thanks to Jon's parents Nan and Pop. Ohh,this was exciting. Jack kept saying " I can't believe I have my very own bounce house". While the kiddo thinks it was a gift for him...really it was a gift for me. So from the bottom of my heart: Thanks Jeff and Robin for giving in to my crazy little notion.


* again..no shirt. what are you gonna do *