Friday, January 8

Really, We might have to Homeschool.

Jack is back into the swing of school and here has not been one tear shed. Praise the Lord. He heads into each day with a good attitude and excited. Jon and I were excited for him to head back because we knew that learning to read and recognizing sight words were on the docket and Jack is ready. But after what happen yesterday, I don't know if I am ready...or approve of their methods.

Jack came home with a book he had written. He told me that the instructions were that were that he had to choose a character word from one row of cards ( dad, mom, sister, brother, dog, cat, bird, friend...) then he got to choose long words from another list. Simple and harmless enough, so it would seem. But this is what Jack brought home...careful some of these images and words are hard to take.


Yes, that is me strewn about my bed looking like I just awoke after along long night out and heavy on the sauce.
apparently he has learned , despite my best attempts, that I am motivated by food.
he appears happy with his (lying,false,horrible) description of his mother..look at that smug little smirk.

Where was the teacher? Why didn't she stop this? Me LAZY MOM...I think not ( most of the time ). Ugh I was devastated. We cannot not have this kind of rubbish hanging on the fridge. Jack on the other had thought it was Hysterical...absolutely the funniest thing ever. Here is to having the family's dirty laundry aired...via the Kindergarten writer.