Saturday, March 13

Max and Mommy Fun


My dad bought tickets to a hockey game in hopes of spending quality time with his grandsons and son in law. But I knew he had an extra ticket and let's face it, Max and I needed a little excitement so I asked if we could bum along. He agreed. Then much to our surprise my sister Heather came in place of her husband with the boys. Bobby had been called to work . (bummer). So it turned into Dad, 2 of his girls and their boys at a Hockey Game. It was fun. Max enjoyed it. We departed in the middle of the 2nd period though because the combination of no nap....and his social personality resulted in him never being close to our seats....and with us springing ahead in the morning...we called it a night. Thanks Dad. Not exactly what you planned, but we certainly enjoyed our time.