Wednesday, January 16

Adoption Update | KICKED OUT

UGGGGHHHHH... We received a phone call this afternoon from our adoption agency informing us that due to two minor issues our case has been kicked out of PGN. We had hoped that our stay in PGN would have been swift and uneventful. However at this point we can probably add two more months..at least..to this process called adoption. On top of this, due to recent changes our case will have to now have to be registered with a new department known as Central Authority before it can be put back in the stack to wait to enter PGN. I have to admit that today I am feeling deflated. I realize now how much I had allowed myself to get excited about Max coming home. Please pray that our minor changes happen quickly, we are registered with CA promptly and that our entry to PGN will also move along. We appreciate all the support and prayers.