Tuesday, November 3

Max Says....

Lately Max has been attempting to use more and more words. Hooray! However it takes a keen ear and a good understanding of context in order to decipher exactly what he says. Today I stood at Costco with Max and little girl I occasionally watch do a bit of shopping. I had parked the cart and was looking intently at an item. Max started to chatter....then he became louder..I like any good mom was able to momentarily tune him out and focus on my business. But then I could no longer ignore him as he had gotten incredibly loud and much to my joy he was yelling " Bitch..Bitch..Bitch" I kid you not, that is what it sounded like he was saying. People began looking at us and luckily for myself and onlookers I noticed that Max was pointing.."Ah, yes... CHIPS..those are CHIPS Max" I said loudly. A few onlookers started to snicker..and I went about my shopping. Ah the delight of a two year old learning to talk.