Sunday, May 9

Happy Mothers Day!

It was a beautiful Mother's Day here in the northwest. I was treated to my favorite latte and a table full of loot this morning. There were great cards by the kiddos, this year the theme was dogs, each card contained pictures of dogs...just more of the boys attempting to sway the mother to "lets get a dog camp". Jack gifted me with a very nice card and flowers. My gift from the all of them was a great pair of workout/hiking bermuda shorts, in a fantastic green color. So fun. Then it was off to church, then to lunch with Jon's side of the family. After tasty sandwhiches at Panera (yum) we loaded into the car to visit the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. Which was great, I got to spend my day sandwhiched between my favorite munchkins.



The gardens where beautiful, the weather was great and we enjoyed spending time with Nan, Uncle Nic and Aunt Rachel. All in all a great day.



Now, as I type Jon and the boys are finishing up their playing then it is off to bed for them and some couch time for Jon and I while enjoying my favorite dinner: tasty steak, yummy fruit salad, garlic bread and a glass of wine. The day was good. It is good to be MOM.